Back to School
Well..kids are back to school heh?! It means droppin' them off to school early...waking up early...and runnin' late again for me. Good thing, it's still sunny out these past few days. It's not that hard to wake up, not like during winter, when it's just nice and comfy to stay in bed. I have finished my back to school shopping for them, although...need more...but then that's all I can afford.
I just went to the dentist last Friday and yesterday I found out that they're totally billing me for almost a freakin' 2K out of pocket with my insurance already. Isn't that totally crazy? Sheezz...where the heck I'm getting that kind of extra money. Don't know. My purpose on going on there is to have that deep cleaning done, and my wisdom tooth aching. Well...it end up that I have so many fillings to do and and some other stuff. I know it needs to be done....but the bill is outrageous! It's crazy! And the worst part is ...they wouldn't allow me to have that a longer payment plan. They're only giving me 3 payment plan. AGGGHHHH! What a headache for me to think about now!. After this, that's it. I'm just getting my cleaning every six months.
Talking about crazy...Britney Spears is real crazy..or a girl lost and something. She should be so blessed with the money she has and a profession she has, but no...she just had do some crazy stuff. Money can't really buy happiness y' all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home